We have a variety of payment options available to our customers and you are free to choose whichever suits your individual needs.
Ways to pay
- by direct debit - please download and complete a Direct Debit mandate and return it to one of our finance staff
- by standing order - you can set up a standing order by contacting your bank
- by PayPoint – at any shop displaying the PayPoint sign using your Allpay Card. Please go to www.allpay.net, for a list of local PayPoint outlets
- online at www.allpayments.net - you will need your Allpay number and your debit or credit card
- over the phone - by calling 0141 763 1317 and selecting option 3 or by contacting Allpay on 0870 770 0472
- by cheque – made payable to Tollcross Housing Association and posted to 868 Tollcross Road, Glasgow, G32 8PF.
- in person - you can visit either our office at 868 Tollcross Road and pay by debit card, credit card or cheque (please note we do not accept cash).
Every owner will be issued with an Allpay card when they first become one of our customers. The card contains a unique reference number which allows payments to be made via the Allpay website or via PayPoint outlets.
Payment plans can be agreed with any of our finance staff and can be collected by direct debit. If you are interested in setting up a payment plan please speak to a member of the finance team by calling 0141 763 1317 and selecting option 3.
We recognise that at times, some customers may have difficulty paying their bills. If you do find that you are having problems paying your factoring charges, please contact a member of the Finance team as soon as possible, to discuss the options available to you. Our Factoring Debt Recovery Policy explains exactly how we will deal with arrears cases.
Staff at the Tollcross Advice and Learning Centre are able to provide free services relating to any debt issues that you may have and can be contacted on 0141 764 1234. Alternatively contact Money Advice Scotland or the Citizens Advice Bureau for advice.