Level 4 Lockdown Update
Following the Scottish Government’s decision to move to Level 4 measures in Glasgow from 0.01am on Saturday 26th December, the Association has received further guidance on what Repairs and Maintenance services we can or can’t continue to deliver and we thought it was important to let you know what these are:
• continue to carry out emergency and urgent repairs
• continue to let properties, which will include carrying out empty house (void) repairs
• continue to carry out gas servicing
• deliver non urgent repairs
• deliver planned works (see below).
If you have any non-emergency repairs issues you are concerned about, from 6 January 2021 please continue to contact the Maintenance team on 0141 763 1317 option 1, where staff will be happy to assist and advise you on what can be done and when. Emergency repairs should continue to be reported immediately.
The planned works programme will only restart once the Coronavirus level 4 status is reduced to level 3 or below. The current date we are planning for this is to happen is 18th Jan 2021, subject to Government guidance.
Planned works that won’t be carried out in occupied properties are as follows.
• Surveys for central heating works
• Central heating installation works.
• Fire detection equipment upgrade works.
If you have received a letter arranging a survey or installation date between the 5th and 15th Jan 2020 please disregards this date as the contractor will contact you with a new date when the restrictions have been lifted.